We rented a unit at the CL for the week of April 25-May 2. We were very happy. The beach was beautiful and we were able to find a palapa even if we came down at noon. Service was good; the staff was generally helpful and the unit was cleaned efficiently every day (we even got partial maid service on April 26 and May 1, which were holidays on the island, and April 27 which was Sunday). Pool, bar and restaurant were very nice. You can walk 10 minutes or less to the Alhambra Casino, Elliotti's and Screaming Eagle restaurants, and the Bucuti and Manchebo hotels which each have their own restaurants. High-rise district is just a cab ride away (10-15 minutes and $9 plus tip); roughly the same for the town of Oranjestad.
Great location for enjoying Aruba, great beach, and nice units make this a fine choice.
It's not an elegant, stately resort like the Bucuti next door, but still very good.
If management is reading this, two suggestions:
1. More personnel are needed at the front door to help with baggage, finding cabs, directing people to the right place, etc.
2. The resort is taking on a 1980s look ... do whatever you can to counter this, although I know that's far easier said than done without a major overhaul.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Costa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Costa Linda Beach
- Costa Linda Aruba
- Costa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach