Well let's see!!! While in the Occidental we decided to look at the Marriott as we collect their points but to our eyes it appeared dingy and my better half did not like their casino.
I have found out that there is more provision for the old and handicapped in the Royal Club at the Occidental so guess what!! Even though I wrote we would not go again, we have booked ten nights in the Royal Club for the middle of October this year 2013. We just loved everything else in the hotel so my boss (wife) and I by the way want to go again.
I was surprised When we went last time that there were quite a number of English folk and I enjoyed meeting them, became an American in 2006 so I enjoyed talking to them. It's an awful long way for the English but they must think it's good also, we only have to travel from Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Palm Beach, Aruba, this resort features all the ingredients for a unique vacation: a location right on the beach, turquoise waters, the fine white sands of the Caribbean, and warm weather throughout the year. This high-end Aruba All-Inclusive resort is the best vacation destination for families and couples. The Occidental Grand Aruba All Inclusive Resort is close to many tourist attractions and just steps away from the entertainment, lounges, discos and shopping areas the island has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Barcelo, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Occidental Grand Aruba All Inclusive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Occidental Aruba
- Aruba Grand Occidental
- Occidental Hotel Aruba
- Grand Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba All Inclusive Resort Palm - Eagle Beach