We loved everything at the Aruba Grand! I will agree with many of the reviews that The Grand is a smaller resort, but I have stayed at other mega resorts and have felt lost. We loved the quietness of the beach at the Grand. Especially when you look to the neighboring hotel beaches and see crowds! Staff was fantastic! Even the "tiny" casino was fun, I think that my living/dinning room is about the same size as the Grands Casino. We will be back to visit Aruba and the Aruba Grand will be one of our first chioces for accomadations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach