We were a group of 19 people- 10 rooms. Our rooms were spread out all over the resort, but this was no problem. We found the food to be excellent, but had trouble making reservations in the ala carte restaurants. We had to split up into smaller groups at all except the steak restaurant. The seating times were not convenient- 6:30 is too early and 9 is too late. The spa at the resort was excellent. Massages were awesome. The resort is beautiful and spacious. Rooms are good not excellent, but that is not where you spend your time. Reserving chairs on the beach and by the pool was a problem. Someone needs to work out a better system.
Overall this was a very good experience for the whole group. IF you remember that you are not in a 5* resort in America you will have a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, West Indies, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach