We do not have one complaint that resembles some of the previous posts. The front desk staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful. Everything was clean and well kept. The buffet was always fresh, even when we went during the last hour. The Steak Restaurant had a wonderful view of the sunset and attentive waiters. The steak was great, but I was not a fan of the seafoood appetizer or lobster tail that went with it, (If you dont want sour cream on your potato be sure to tell them when you order) No problem getting chair at the pool or beach, but we were there at the end of the season. Yes, we tipped ,$1-2 at the buffet if warranted and also at the bars, especially the busy servers at the pool bar. I would totally recommend this RIU with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, BookIt.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach