Just back from the Riu - a fabulous vacation. Can't wait to return. I have nothing negative to say it was all positive. We were in the "C" block which has seen many comments here - it was just fine - great view from the balcony, room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I'd probably ask for a room in the other building next time, only because I'd like a balcony to sit on. The buffet was outstanding for all meals. Staff were pleasant. Beach was amazing. Anyone going there - you'll have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach