This hotel is nice. Not the best hotel I have stayed in that is rated as a 5. Older side of hotel is where I stayed. Room was okay bed was comfortable . You can hear people outside your door. Food was pretty good, if you can afford it, go out to the restaurants on the main road. Short walking distance. Some great food. Felt very safe at this resort. I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, BookIt.com, West Indies, TravelUp, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach