We stayed at RIU Palace during our honeymoon. Overall we loved it. It was a beautiful hotel, great beaches, walking distance to shops/restaurants. The service in the restaurants and bars was great. The only few cons in my opinion is that they only have Polar and Heineken beers, I do wish they had Bud or Miller Lt and also the beds were very firm. They put a foam topper on ours and it was still hard. Overall the hotel was nice but not luxurious. For what we paid I was expecting a little more luxury but my travel agent kindly informed me that americans have "high standards" Again, by no means was it crappy, I just did expect a little more luxury when we upgarded our room. I don't know if it was due to timing but there were not many children at the hotel so the pool and beach were relaxing and peaceful. Great place for a honeymoon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach