my experience with Riu palace in aruba was really good. We were traveling with 1 1/2 year old and 7 year old, my 1 1/2 year old is very picky eater but riu palace was very accommodating for her. Really nice walk by the beach area and beach very clean and beautiful.
Only problem I had was the restaurant menu choices was ok ok for Veggie folks. The buffet area for breakfast, lunch, dinner was very good with choices especially for us.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Thank you for amazing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, TravelUp, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach