Went to Aruba for Thanksgiving and had a great time. Seven adults and seven kids with age ranging from 15-6. The only negative I have is the lack of entertainment for the kids in the evening. Maybe an XBox in every room would help. Certainly would help in our case as we can send them up and be in the lobby bar below. Service was great and never once came across any worker who didn't look like they really enjoyed what they were doing. Woke up at 9 each morning, grabbed some breakfast and then four chairs by the pool, sun or shade. Never had to get up early once for a good spot. We only at dinner at the resort twice as we like to go out and try new restaurants. The buffet was good for breakfast/lunch and the Krystal restaurant was just ok. Casino was ok. Wish it had a sports book. Had to walk 15 minutes to the Holiday INN but who cares as I'm on vacation. If you go on a trip with that mindset, you can probably have a good time anywhere. If I see a small tile missing from the pool, I say to myself would I rather be at work or looking at the missing tile? Give me the missing tile. Some people just don't know how to relax. I think they sometimes take trips just so they can find the bad in it and then write how everyone didn't kiss their behind on their trip. You will have a nice time here and an even better time if you just sit back, have a drink and relax. Going back again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach