Interesting how one negative review on TripAdvisor makes you nervous. But, all those great reviews are well deserved. SunWing did a great job with the flight and hotel shuttle, and the Riu Palace did the rest. We had a great room (even though it was "partial ocean view"), the staff were great and the facility was more than clean and luxurious. The pool was hopping and the white sand beach was simply perfect and you can walk for hours. Aruba is a VERY safe place and the nearby shopping and restaurant areas and the downtown were first class and within easy reach. I must say when all inclusive even captures the drinks (in the room as well) I'm speechless. The restaurant food was first class, but we opted to eat at Don Nicolas, the buffet, most night as the food there was so good and varied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach