Beautiful hotel and grounds, staff attentive but at times slow to serve especially at the bar areas. Entertainment not brilliant but watchable but quite low key really for 5 star, needs to be sorted out.
Food was amazing with 4 alternative restaurants to go to instead if the usual buffet which was more than enough, bar in the room was a nice benefit before going or dinner, the only downside is the rooms Thomson use are not the suites and are on the right side of the hotel and don't have window blinds or balconies, this wasn't a major problem but to sit out at times late evening we missed, the beach s heaven if you can find a lounger, same story around the pool, hunting or beds even at 8am!! It's very windy but you need it as the heat is mid 30's everyday, trips are good we did the sea walk trip......fantastic, bit scary at first but an amazing experience. Great island and the tour we took was great, a must, would definitely return as this island I felt was more beautiful than Barbados.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach