stayed at the hotel from Nov 10 to Nov 16 - Firstly Aruba is filthy. the drive from the airport to the hotel showed me a country and its people in dire poverty. The natives were rude and at every chance try to get as much money as they can from the vacationers The golf course was over priced and in terrible shape ($130 a round). The food was average and the service by the staff leaves a lot to be desired. NEVER AGAIN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach