This hotel is beautiful. The rooms are big and everything is kept clean and in good condition. The pool is huge, but the beach is what we liked the best. I liked spending time on the belcony, what a gorgeous view! Truly paradise. The food was awesome. We tried all the restaurants and buffet. Excellent. The beds WERE hard, and the entertainment was lacking. The drinks at the pool bar were not the best, but there are other bars to go to on the property where the drinks are better. Plus there is a small bar in the room that suited us just fine. The location is great, and within walking distance of many stores and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach