Stayed in this hotel for 7 days starting Oct. 27, 2012 till Nov. 03, 2012. I thought this is a five star hotel and a safe place for getaway but just in our second night while we were sleeping we didn't notice somebody got in our room through the bathroom window and took some of our personal belongings which are high end stuff. Where is the safety provided to their guests while in the comfort of the room and while sleeping? This was a traumatic experience for us but we still tried to enjoy the rest of our days though the excitement has gone down. The management didn't do anything and we've lost valuables that we can never ever recover. Please do not take room 241 in building B as this is the room where it's so accessible to thieves. We had no idea this happened to and if it can it will also happen to future visitors of this hotel it doesn't matter where your room is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach