My wife and I have just returned from a two week stay at the Riu Palace Hotel in Aruba in room 901. We booked a Jacuzzi suite, which cost quite a bit more, but was very well worth it. The Jacuzzi was on the very large balcony and we could lie there with a drink looking out to sea watching the sunset. The rooms have a mini bar (stocked daily) and an optics bar containing litre bottles of 4 branded spirits. We very much enjoyed the hotel and the staff were very friendly and attentive. Plenty of sunbeds both round the pool and on the beach. Great choice of food and all of it well cooked and presented. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, but if you can afford it, get a Jacuzzi room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, TravelUp, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, BookIt.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach