My husband and I stayed at the Riu Palace for a week and we had a great time. Yes, the beds are a bit hard but I slept like a baby on them. They are so big. I loved it. We had a room on the 10th floor of the Main Building, right in the middle. The views were incredible. The food was very good. If you can't find anything to eat, then you are too picky. We ate at the 3 of the 4 speciality restaurants and found them all delicious. If you don't get out before 7:00 a.m., you will not find a chair to sit in at the pool and the beach. Really a nice hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- > * Opened: summer 2007> * Situated in Palm Beach on the island of Aruba> * Two 10-story buildings, one 8-story building> * Located on the beach> * Complimentary sun loungers and parasols on the beach> * 4 km / 2.48 Miles from Oranjestad> * 700 m / 2296.7 Ft. From various shops> * 10 km / 6.21 Miles from the airport> * Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TravelUp, West Indies, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Aruba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Riu Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba Resort
- Hotel Riu Palace Aruba Palm - Eagle Beach