“Great entertainment”

Bugaloe Beach Bar & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dinner, Drinks, Dancing and Chilling? Yes, it is all here. Enjoy the 360 degree sunset views from the bar while 3 nights a week the best live bands of the islands guarantee to make your hips move! Come in and sip on any of the 25 cocktails, and savor those Bugaloe Fries, your perfect evening is just a few steps away! Dance the Salsa on Wednesday, Sing-a-long on Karaoke Saturday or go Crazy on Crazy Fish Monday! Every Night is a good night here.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great food and entertainment. Different people/bands sing here at night and it's great! It is so nice to sit on the dock at night. A great place!!!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,813)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love Bugaloe pier to sit and eat affordable and delicious food. They have amazing drinks. Great service at this place!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went here last friday to have some drinks. I paid my 6 drinks with swipe and then I realized that I had forgotten 1 drink so I ordered this too and paid again with swipe. The manbun bartender said: “next time get cash out of the atm before because I’m not going to swipe every F*CKING single drink.”

Seriously, so rude.. In the year that I’m living on aruba, I have never experienced anything like this. You still get my money right??? Swipe or not.

If i were you, I should do anything about the attitude of your staff. I will not return this way!

Date of visit: September 2019
angeliquevdla, Public Relations Manager at Bugaloe Beach Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Britt B,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I apologize on behalf of the bartender in question and from the management team. For amounts under $10, we always ask if cash can be paid. But of course this should not have happened.
I would appreciate another chance, we will like to invite you for a drink at Bugaloe Beach Bar. Please call me (00297) 586 22 33 or ask for me (Angelique) next time you’re at Bugaloe Beach Bar.
Our apologies for this situation and please know that the bartender in question will be addressed on his behavior.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Always enjoy a couple of nights here. The view is fantastic & the food & cocktails are just what you need - if you want chilled relaxed place look no further. Have been coming here for 5 years and always a good night.

Date of visit: September 2017

Dear newcastle1111,

Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal guest and helping to share the word about us. We love your pictures and can't wait to see you back at Bugaloe Beach Bar!
Have a good week.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Two words; coconut shrimp. This is a great restaurant in a great location. Located in between the Hilton and Riu it can get a little busy, but the food and environment are worth it. Highlights were the grouper and the coconut shrimp, but all the food we had was good.

Date of visit: September 2019

Dear 351skylert,

Thank you so much for your great review and visit. We agree that the breaded shrimp and the grouper are finger licking good. We are very happy you enjoyed the food, location and the environment. We hope to have you back any time soon.