“Unexpected delight”

Bugaloe Beach Bar & Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dinner, Drinks, Dancing and Chilling? Yes, it is all here. Enjoy the 360 degree sunset views from the bar while 3 nights a week the best live bands of the islands guarantee to make your hips move! Come in and sip on any of the 25 cocktails, and savor those Bugaloe Fries, your perfect evening is just a few steps away! Dance the Salsa on Wednesday, Sing-a-long on Karaoke Saturday or go Crazy on Crazy Fish Monday! Every Night is a good night here.
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Our original lunch plans fell through so we asked a local what was nearby and were directed to Bugaloe Beach and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Great view, friendly service and good food at a reasonable price. Not the usual quiet spot I look for while visiting a beach, but the people watching was... interesting.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,221)

Reviewed November 22, 2012

What a great place to eat with a view. Reasonable prices for some good food. My wife had to have the goat cheese sandwich...2 different times. I had the fish basket and the platter that had a crab roll up, tuna roll up, calamari, shrimp and onion rings. Each meal was with several beers and under $50.

1  Thank ksols
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had drinks here in the past, but never the food. The sandwich I had was wonderful and my husband enjoyed his as well. I never thought they would have such fresh food, it is a bar on a pier! The drinks are great, some of the coldest beer and the view can not be beat! A must do now for every trip to Aruba! It was actually hard to leave, as we were so relaxed, the drinks were great and the view is perfect.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Hidden gem on a pier behind the RIU and Raddison hotel. Great views, perfect to watch the sun set. Moderately priced. GREAT, fresh food. Drinks not very strong but you can always ask for a double. We actually spent 7 hours here people watching, laughing, eating and taking in the beautiful beach. Live band started right around sun set and capped off a great day at the Bugaloe! The chicken bacon wrap was AWESOME!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

We had a great night at Bugaloe Beach Bar! We were staying at the Westin so this was super close and right on the water!

We went on Wednesday night after dinner. Wednesday's they have free salsa dance lessons which (after some convincing of the boyfriend) we obviously participated in and it was surprising super fun! The instructors were very friendly and entertaining. The live music was great!

Another pleasant surprise was the man who sneakily draws photos of you from afar and then presents them to you. My boyfriend saw him looking at us and doing something on a notepad and then he walks over a shares a drawing of us. The drawing was actually really cute (but didnt look anything like us) so we gave him a few bucks (which is obviously what he was doing it for). It seemed a little creepy, but ended up being okay- no harm!

A piece of advice- BUG SPRAY. Being right on the water during the nighttime the mosquitos are everywhere. Half the time we were swatting them off of each other and came out of there with a lot of bites (that ended up being the reason we left).

We also went here for lunch one day. It was good food, not amazing, but the price was right! Aruba Ariba's are great there as well!