“Perfect”

Bugaloe Beach Bar & Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dinner, Drinks, Dancing and Chilling? Yes, it is all here. Enjoy the 360 degree sunset views from the bar while 3 nights a week the best live bands of the islands guarantee to make your hips move! Come in and sip on any of the 25 cocktails, and savor those Bugaloe Fries, your perfect evening is just a few steps away! Dance the Salsa on Wednesday, Sing-a-long on Karaoke Saturday or go Crazy on Crazy Fish Monday! Every Night is a good night here.
Reviewed July 11, 2011

If you can only go to one beach bar in the Caribbean in your lifetime - make sure it is Bugaloes. Go for a cold, cold beer after lying on the white powdery sand and sit overlooking the clear blue sea as you listen to great music. Have your lunch here, they call it 'bar snacks' but it is restaurant quality. Tip: don't order a starter and a main - it's just too much.

Hang around in your swimwear all evening if you want to, many do and mingle with the crowd who've managed to tear themselves away to dress up for the evening, only to return to hear the fantastic, free live bands or take part in the free salsa lessons.

In this place, you know you are on holiday. You will never want to leave.
Wendy and Robin, Northumberland.

2  Thank WHMON

Reviewed July 8, 2011

Bugaloe was a fun, relaxed atmosphere on the pier between the Riu and the Radisson. My husband and I really enjoyed having dinner on the dock to live music, as well as taking a salsa lesson from Aruba Salsa!! After the salsa lesson, live music continued, and it seemed like Bugaloe was the place for local couples to come and work on their super-advanced salsa moves--it was a blast, I got dizzy just watching!! The food was very good, I had grouper that I really enjoyed. The service was what you would expect in a typical bar or pub, neither too attentive nor absent. Our drinks stayed full for sure, definitely a great nightlife experience. The live music and Aruba Salsa lesson were on Wednesday night when we were there. You will enjoy Bugaloe if you are looking for a fun dinner & dancing setting for all ages!!!

3  Thank bowman_devries
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My title says it all. We stumbled into this place by simply walking down the beach. They have great sandwiches (we had the fish and a blue cheese n bacon and we loved it). burgers are good too. Ice cold beer and one of the best sunsets on the island. And I loved the live music. Go and enjoy lunch, some apps n music, or even dinner.

3  Thank Dmoon
Reviewed July 3, 2011

This is a great restaurant to visit while sunning on the beach of Palm Beach, if you are looking for some good food. Located on the dock right behind the Riu hotel, right next to the Westin. I had the grilled grouper salad and enjoyed it so much, had it again when we returned -- but added grilled shimp. The fish was fresh and had a great seasoning, even the salad dressing was delicious.

The only reason I didn't give it an overall rating of a five was the service was a bit slow, but definitely worth the wait. The staff was very friendly.

On certain nights they feature live music, although we didn't get to visit during those evenings, I can probably suggest you get there early to get seating since there is limited seating at the restaurant.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

My wife and I and our two kids (ages 6 & 3) ate lunch there twice. We were there during the low season so the crowds were not that bad. This place probably gets crazier in the evening and probably not the best place for the kids so that is why we chose lunch. My wife loved the Goat Cheese Sandwich - it was incredible.
I had the Burger and the Tuna Sandwich. You cannot beat the view and my girls loved eating over the water. I will say - do not order a Corona - $6 a piece - kind of ridiculous, so if drinking beer then stick with Balashi!!
Overall loved it and would highly recommend it.