“Nice casino” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casino at the Hyatt Regency Aruba

Casino at the Hyatt Regency Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself to a winning hand at Hyatt Casino. Fast, fun and exciting, gaming takes center stage at the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & CasinoAt over 11,000 square feet, The Hyatt Regency Casino features 255 slot machines and 22 table games. The casino features a live band playing Latin and popular American music. The Casino Bar is a great place to enjoy an exotic drink or hand rolled Cigar.The thrill of a winning hand the cheer heard along with the cascading coins sound of a slot machine payout . Just press the bottom and let the fun begin!Our slot machines range in denominations from $0.01 cent to $5.00.For those who prefer more hands-on action, stake your place on one of the gaming tables. Our table game action includes 1 Craps table, 4 Roulette tables, 8 Blackjack tables, 1 Baccarat table, 2 Caribbean Stud Poker tables, 1 Let it Ride, Three Card Poker, 1 Texas Hold’em Bonus table game and 2 Live Texas Hold’em no limit Poker Card table game.Join the Players Advantage Club – Enrollment is FREE
Kiel, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Nice casino”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

One of the larger and best spaced out casinos we visited while in Aruba. Went during the day so did not get the full experience but was one of our favorites.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Delray Beach, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Nothing great - nothing terrible”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

It is a basic casino, that is in need of some updating and some deep cleaning, but nothing is terribly remarkable about it either way. However, the entire high-stakes areas was closed during our 10 days there . . . during the busiest time of year! That was simply ridiculous.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank CaSandra A
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quality you can Trust!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful grounds, impeccable service & great location! Moreover, not just a quality, but a guality you can TRUST. About 15 minutes before leaving to airport I noticed that I dont see my Canon dslr camera. It was a "busy" vacation of family of 4 (kids 7 & 12) & honestly this camera was all over the place;) Understanding this, I totally estimated my "chances", went to concierge & only time had to ask her if there is any "lost & found" number I can call from States. We arrived on Sunday, I called on Tue & guess what:))))) - they had my camera (found by pool)!!!! I got my camera back with all my pictures on Friday that week!
Thank you Hyatt so much & you can be proud of your amazing Team!
We will be back!!!!

Philadelphia PA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Looking a bit old...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

In the past I've looked forward to visiting this casino. Too much smoke, too many aggressive Northeast types, room is dated and dirty. It certainly cured my desire to gamble.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank babs96
Killingworth, Connecticut
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Gorgeous Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We went here a few nights as they have one of the best casinos on the island. The hotel itself is beautiful and we would often stay after and get a drink and sit in there lobby

Visited November 2013