“A pretty nice place”

Casino at the Hyatt Regency Aruba
More attraction details
Owner description: Treat yourself to a winning hand at Hyatt Casino. Fast, fun and exciting, gaming takes center stage at the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & CasinoAt over 11,000 square feet, The Hyatt Regency Casino features 225 slot machines and 13 table games. The casino features a live band playing Latin and popular American music. The Casino Bar is a great place to enjoy an exotic drink or hand rolled Cigar.The thrill of a winning hand the cheer heard along with the cascading coins sound of a slot machine payout . Just press the bottom and let the fun begin!Our slot machines range in denominations from $0.01 cent to $5.00.For those who prefer more hands-on action, stake your place on one of the gaming tables. Our table game action includes 1 Craps table, 3 Roulette tables, 6 Blackjack tables, 1 Caribbean Stud Poker tables, 1 Let it Ride and Three Card Poker. Come join the Players Advantage Club – Enrollment is FREE and get $10 on us in Free Play on slots.
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This casino was a lot cleaner and bigger than the others on the strip. The only drawback is that all the casinos permit smoking.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I really enjoyed this casino... mostly because I had the best luck on slots that I've ever had anywhere! It's very clean and drink service is very good. They do not have any of the new "theme" slot machines that you find in the states (Wizard of Oz, Sex and the City, Hangover) but that may be the case everywhere in Aruba. I did enjoy playing (and winning on) the Quick Hit machines as well as several others. I had mixed experiences with the personnel at the players club desk. The gentleman who signed me up was friendly and helpful...even walking out from behind the desk to make sure I knew how to use my freeplay. However, the next time I encountered a woman who seemed put out to have to help me or answer any questions. On the plus side, I felt the "comps" were fair. If you are staying at the Hyatt, they will credit a certain amount off your hotel bill (based on how much you've played). As mentioned in past reviews, they have bands who play in an alcove over the bar (different ones every night). These bands were not as good as the live music playing every night just outside off the hotel lobby, but it was still a nice feature. In my opinion, it's definitely worth a visit to this casino... something fun to do after coming in from a day at the beach or pool!

1  Thank phw0923
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Seemed to be one of the better casinos on the island. Was well lit, clean and had a nice variety of games to play. The hotel it is a part of is very nice and well taken care of

Reviewed June 17, 2013

It was a nice casino with plenty of tables slots etc! Staff was very attentive and nice. There was a good amount of people enjoying themselves- a good energy! I learned how to play craps and won $100- I was thrilled! :o)

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to Aruba for 8 years everything February. I stay at a time share within walking distance. And I've been to most of the casinos on the island my favorite is the Hyatt Casino. A few things I like is it is the best Casino on the island it has a live band every night there are plenty of gaming tables slot machines and the hotel itself is beautiful if you go check out the gardens the pool.
with that being said I would have no problem recommending Hyatt casino and if you go check it out.

1  Thank JLR15