My girlfriend and I have stayed at the Playa Linda Beach Resort 4 times and have enjoyed it very much. The staff are very friendly and the rooms are excellent. The last room we had was one level below the main floor. The exit door led to a board walk to the beach and pool. The resort is located less than 5 minute walk to all restaurants in the area. Smokey Joes barbeque is located right across the street as is Dunkin Donuts for late night and early morning coffee. Just a fantastic place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach