Enjoyed our stay at Playa Linda recently. The beach was beautiful, as was the pool area. So much within walking distance that a car really isn't necessary unless you want to explore the island.
Here's what's included in the unit - full size fridge, stove, microwave, and coffee maker. Hair dryer, daily maid service, and plenty of storage. Ice available in the laundry room or make your own in the unit. Daily beach towel exchange. Morning coffee at the beach and ice water all day. Plenty of shopping and eating choices on site and near by.
We had a second floor one bedroom near the back on the outside, so the view wasn't anything special. While the unit was fine, I found it a bit depressing, especially the bedroom where there were no windows so virtually no natural light. With every light in the room turned on, it was still not well lit. Bed was very comfortable, however. While we occasionally heard noise in the hallway at night, I never heard any noise from the units on either side of us, so sound-proofing was good.
Here's the deal on the "chickees." If you want a first or second row spot, you do need to get to the beach before the attendant comes around to register choices at 6 am, and it IS fun to be near the front for people- and boat-watching. If that's not important to you, there are plenty of open huts into the morning.
One more note - if you like to have a cocktail in your room, buy at the dury-free store at the airport when you arrive. The prices really are half as much as in stores on the island, if not better than half.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach