Clean, beautiful place. Front desk staff was great, very helpful! Ms. Jones is amazing!!!!!!
However, Consigliere desk gave us wrong info for all three of the tours/ dinners we booked. I am glad that I asked the front deal personnel to call the tours the night before or else we would have missed them.
Get to the beach to grab a chickee at 6 am if you want one on the front line. A chickee is the palm tree umbrella on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach