Playa Linda Beach Resort
Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$175
$460
Holiday Inn Resort Aruba - Beach Resort & Casino(Palm - Eagle Beach)(Great Value!)
$339
$253
HolidayInn.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$609
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
$439
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Barcelo Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$582
$457
  • Pool
Divi Aruba Phoenix Beach Resort(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$289
$280
Marriott's Aruba Surf Club(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$375
$566
Travelocity
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba(Palm - Eagle Beach)
$638
$579
Priceline
1,250 results
All reviewskids clublove playahome away from homepool aerobicsday bedtime sharescott's bratswithin walking distancefront rowone bedroom unittimeshare ownersyear after yearthe location is perfectmain pooldunkin donutsspecial shoutfull kitchen
Reviewed April 30, 2013

What can I say of my vacation except that I can't wait to return. Playa Linda is excellent, as well as the location. The cleaning crew was always helpful. We enjoyed the trip and can't wait to return. People in Aruba are kind and patient no matter where you go. The weather was exceptional. I don't appreciate getting up at 5:30 am to register a chickie hut, but hey, it's Aruba, you cannot complain. Can't wait to return!!! Isabel in St. Francis.

Room Tip: Try pool side. Nice view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Isabel M
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am so guily of reading reviews and never writing them. I could not let the kuddos this resort deserves go unnoticed by our family! My husband and I took our 3 boys ages 7, 4 and 1. We were nervous travelling with the toddler but overall we had the most realxing joyous vacation ever and I give all the credit to the resort we chose. Everyone from the beach attendent to the cleaning crew were so attentive and amazing! Our boys LOVED the kids club! We have been on several cruises with them and they never wanted to go to camp on the boat. We could not keep them out of Little Linda kids club. The young ladies that work there have been there for several years and a lot of the familes that have been going there for years use them as a personal nanny in the evenings. They did so many neat activites with the children. The cutest had to be the talent show where the kids praticed in Little Linda club and danced in front of the whole resort at the pool. Great memories were made! We rented a car to get around for the 10 days we were there but really only needed it for 3 days. We went to baby beach for the day, one of our favorite beaches.. big mama's beach grill will make you homemade Johnny cakes by request only. I love the bacon with egg and ham with egg(these two were enough to feed us all) .. Must try! Back to the resort.. in the morning we would get the most amazing smoothies from a smoothie shack right in front of the resort on the beach, island trimmer was my favorite. I can still taste the fresh watermelon in it now. Playa linda offeres free coffee at the beach in the morning and afternoon so I didn't really have a need to use Dunkin donuts to much that is on property. They also offer free ice water in the same area the coffee is in. Scott's brats is also a great place on property to grab a delicious italian beef sandwhich. I had a great bloody mary there one morning while the kids ate their food. We are itching to go back next winter with the kids. Playa linda is a very special place to us and we plan to create many more wonderful memories there! Oh and my 7 year old won $100 during bingo at the pool! He really thought he was the man! You HAVE to try the Pelican burger and the grouper sandwhich at the restaurant on the pier right by the resort. I'm sure I could go on and on for hours, but the bottom line is this resort is worth a try!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lindsey J
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been a member at Playa Linda for 25 years. Everyone who is part of our family has always done their best at their job but I would like you to know of a special circumstance that arose and your employee went above & beyond to help me.

My son and daughter-in-law left their room on 3/17 and headed to the airport. Upon arriving at the airport they realized that my daughter-in-law had forgotten her computer and her small carry on suitcase in the room. She needed the computer for work. They called the Playa Linda, somehow they found me on the beach, they retrieved the computer & suitcase and Walter Mohamed in the Security office had it. As I ran by the front desk to the security office my son was on the phone. I assured him that I would bring the items to him at the airport. The fact that your employees know the members helped the whole situation, making it possible for me to communicate to my son what was going on. I then proceeded to Walter Mohamed's office. At this point I was frazzled and some what frantic from running all over. He immediately tried to help me. I told him that I would get a taxi and ask the taxi driver to deliver it to the airport where my son was waiting for it. He immediately said no I will bring it to him myself to be sure nothing else happens. I said several times to him "are you sure" he said "yes" and asked me to describe my son and Walter was on his way.

His helpfulness gave me peace of mind and I was able to continue to enjoy my day. He is an outstanding employee and should be recognized for it.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank carolyn b
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Playa LInda Resort on Palm Beach Aruba and were extremely happy with everything. The location is the perfect and in the center of everything; restaurants, shopping, beach bars, beach, pool, health club and food markets.
The cleaning women was amazing and friendly and I have to say it was one of the cleanest time share properties I have ever been to.
I would highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: The beach view was beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leslie N
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stayed here for a week in a Lanai suite. It's just a walk down from the beach and convenient location to shops and restaurants. It felt like home, there wasn't an overload of people staying there like at The Westin or a big commercial shopping center in the lobby.

We could always find space in the pool, hot tub and beach.
The kitchen was big and we put it to good use, we had 2 bathrooms and the master had it's own. I liked the layout of the building everything is accessible, we had 3 entrances, did no waiting in lobbies for elevators and there were many exits to the parking lot. The only thing this place lacks is better towels which isn't that bad, it could be worse like the musty smell at The Westin. Playa Linda had a washer/dryer and a very busy aerobics schedule. I did Zumba, pool aerobics and Pilates, all great classes but bring you own towel to Pilates. The cleaning staff was great and friendly. We stayed at The Westin the last day and their really is no comparison!

Room Tip: Ask about which side you're on to get the shortest walk to beach and best views.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family