I am so guily of reading reviews and never writing them. I could not let the kuddos this resort deserves go unnoticed by our family! My husband and I took our 3 boys ages 7, 4 and 1. We were nervous travelling with the toddler but overall we had the most realxing joyous vacation ever and I give all the credit to the resort we chose. Everyone from the beach attendent to the cleaning crew were so attentive and amazing! Our boys LOVED the kids club! We have been on several cruises with them and they never wanted to go to camp on the boat. We could not keep them out of Little Linda kids club. The young ladies that work there have been there for several years and a lot of the familes that have been going there for years use them as a personal nanny in the evenings. They did so many neat activites with the children. The cutest had to be the talent show where the kids praticed in Little Linda club and danced in front of the whole resort at the pool. Great memories were made! We rented a car to get around for the 10 days we were there but really only needed it for 3 days. We went to baby beach for the day, one of our favorite beaches.. big mama's beach grill will make you homemade Johnny cakes by request only. I love the bacon with egg and ham with egg(these two were enough to feed us all) .. Must try! Back to the resort.. in the morning we would get the most amazing smoothies from a smoothie shack right in front of the resort on the beach, island trimmer was my favorite. I can still taste the fresh watermelon in it now. Playa linda offeres free coffee at the beach in the morning and afternoon so I didn't really have a need to use Dunkin donuts to much that is on property. They also offer free ice water in the same area the coffee is in. Scott's brats is also a great place on property to grab a delicious italian beef sandwhich. I had a great bloody mary there one morning while the kids ate their food. We are itching to go back next winter with the kids. Playa linda is a very special place to us and we plan to create many more wonderful memories there! Oh and my 7 year old won $100 during bingo at the pool! He really thought he was the man! You HAVE to try the Pelican burger and the grouper sandwhich at the restaurant on the pier right by the resort. I'm sure I could go on and on for hours, but the bottom line is this resort is worth a try!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach