We stayed here for a week in a Lanai suite. It's just a walk down from the beach and convenient location to shops and restaurants. It felt like home, there wasn't an overload of people staying there like at The Westin or a big commercial shopping center in the lobby.
We could always find space in the pool, hot tub and beach.
The kitchen was big and we put it to good use, we had 2 bathrooms and the master had it's own. I liked the layout of the building everything is accessible, we had 3 entrances, did no waiting in lobbies for elevators and there were many exits to the parking lot. The only thing this place lacks is better towels which isn't that bad, it could be worse like the musty smell at The Westin. Playa Linda had a washer/dryer and a very busy aerobics schedule. I did Zumba, pool aerobics and Pilates, all great classes but bring you own towel to Pilates. The cleaning staff was great and friendly. We stayed at The Westin the last day and their really is no comparison!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach