First time at Playa Linda and we will definately return! Stayed in a 1 bedroom which was very clean and comfortable. The regular timeshare owners could not be any nicer. Always willing to give us tips on how to book our room for next year. The beach bar is the best on the Island! All the girls make you feel so welcome when you arrive. Myla is the absolute best - miss her already! Sassy you will be hearing from me. I would definately recommend this resort to anyone. We stayed at the Hyatt last year and there is no comparison - Playa Linda is so much more fun and at half the cost. The hotel staff could not be nicer and more helpful. The only problem is trying to get a chickie - I am on vacation and getting up at 6 am is absolutely crazy, they should find a solution to this problem! But thats the only thing to complain about .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach