This was a very nice resort right on the beach. It was located right across a large shopping center and within short walking distance from some good restaurants. If you want to get a beach tiki cover (called "chickee"), you better get up and "claim" your chickee no later than 5am.....or they may already be taken. I'm not kidding, people get up that early to get one! But you will love the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach