My in-laws own a timeshare here and we've stayed here twice. Once as a couple in 2005 and once with our 6 month old daughter in 2011. Both were wonderful trips. We love having a full kitchen because it can be quite the money saver. We just take a taxi to the grocery store to buy food and drinks, make breakfast right in our room, sandwich stuff for lunch and then we usually eat dinner out. The room is always clean, as are the pools and the beach is wonderful. You do have to get up early to reserve a palapa but this is the case with most places that you go. I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach