Hello to all,I just got back from Aruba i stayed at the Playa Linda,and here it goes there were 4 of us all adults we had a 1bedroom room which was way to small for 4 people no privacy small kitchen and the sleep sofa was very uncomfortable so we stuffed extra blankets under the mattress for comfort.They should not say that a 1br sleeps 4 comfortable maybe for a family with small children but not 4 adults.When we asked if we could upgrade we were told it would be an additional cost of 232.00$ a night,no thanks,upon meeting other folks at the resort we met a couple who were having problems with the noise and were moved for free to a 2br and there were only 2 of them,i did'nt understand why the Playa would not accomidate 4 people this way.When you look at the pic's of a 1br on the website it looks huge and comfortable not so.Ok so to move on the grounds were beautiful,the pool was small but we go to the ocean anyway which was beautiful the beach was clean,now for the chickee's they need to figure something out people were there at 4:30am to reserve one for 7:00am crazy i'm on vac and not getting up at that time to get one 7;00am is 7:00am!The beach bar at which Sassy works at was great she is awesome,not to forget Rupert he was a great guy to.The Italian resturant Azzurro was also very good and not a bad price.We also did the sunset cruise with Delphi water sports cheapest and awesome cruise.We also went across the street from the Playa on night for diner at the Brazil texas and if your hungry great place to eat over 40 items on the salad bar and the meats all kinds keep coming on spits fresh and fantastic.Overall I love Aruba and look forward to going every year we had a great time other than the 1br for 4 people we had a great time,as always.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Linda Beach Resort offers you all of the unspoiled pleasures of tropical island vacationing at it's best. Situated directly on World renowned white sand Palm Beach one of Aruba's finest and overlooking six miles of breathtaking Caribbean coastline. You'll especially enjoy the resort's swimming pool featuring a lovely waterfall and lush, tropical landscaping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Playa Linda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Linda Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Playa Linda Beach
- Playa Linda Aruba
- Playa Linda Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach