We (My wife & I and our daughter and her husband) spent 8 days/7 nights at the Manchebo Beach Hotel, we had 2 ocean view rooms. I was nervous about booking an all inclusive holiday but my daughter talked me into it and we were very pleased we did. There are 3 restaurants in the hotel that were excellent, the staff were great, service outstanding and everyone was very friendly. We went to sun at the beach everyday and never had a problem getting an umbrella/chairs at the hotel beach front area which also came with bar service on the beach. Overall an excellent vacation, we plan to go back in 2015 .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach