This was my first (and won't be my last) trip to Aruba. It was a 50th b'day gift, and my daughter joined me. We wanted a place away from all the "crowds" and boy did we find it. The staff was wonderfully pleasant, helpful, and friendly. The resort is lovely and clean; and restaurants are very good. Happy hour couldn't be better and Craig made us laugh every night! We did some adventuring too...went snorkeling and did the safari to the natural pool...loved both trips. I can go on and on...but don't want this hidden gem to become too well known!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, West Indies, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach