We loved this place. The hotel and rooms are basic but large and clean. The best thing about this hotel is that it's situated on the best beach in Aruba. We much preferred it to the busy beach on the west end where all the big resorts are located. This being said, the area is probably better geared towards couples than families with kids, as there's not much to do other than relax on the beautiful beach. The hotel is right next to Bucuti Hotel, which also looked really nice and worth trying out. No need to rent a car here unless you plan on exploring the far reaches of the island. You can walk into town in about 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach