Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa has the best location among "low rise" hotels, and therefore possesses the widest and the most beautiful beach in the area.
The hotel itself is very calm and peaceful, it seems to be the best place for honeymooners and all those people who are looking for some quiet place to stay.
Employees of Manchebo are caring, always willing and ready to help. In fact, they really do their best and make stay at this hotel a truly joyful experience.
The rooms are nice, air conditioning works properly.
The bar has happy hours from 5 till 7 pm when you can get two drinks for the price of one.
On the overall, I would eagerly recommend this hotel as a wonderful place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach