One of the best beaches in aruba. Great staff. Rooms were good updated not great. We had all inclusive package which was perfect. The food and drinks were amazing, the staff was some of the best I have experienced in traveling. Scuba on the island was great. My only complaint is with the airport not the resort. Prepare to wait in long lines and return through multiple sets of customs screenings. Get to the airport 4.5 hrs prior to departure or you may miss your flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach