We enjoyed our stay at the Manchebo Bay Beach Resort and Spa. We were there unexpectedly for one night paid for by Amsterdam Manor since they were overbooked. The room had a lovely patio looking out into a garden and the room was spacious. The gardens were extremely nice. It had two showerheads - one angled and on directly above. The beach was a bit rough with a current and waves - OK for adults but maybe difficult for young kids. There was a large open air pavilion for yoga. We ate breakfast and dinner at Ike's poolside which was lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, West Indies, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach