This was my first trip to Aruba and I will definitely be back and it will most definitely be at Manchebo! My partner, friend and I we were looking to escape the brutal New England winter for fun in the sun and r n' r and Manchebo was the perfect destination. The resort is clean and intimate - it offers all of the amenities required for a relaxing and indulgent beach bum vacation (we went all inclusive). The staff is friendly and accommodating. At check in we were welcomed by refreshing mojitos and I instantly felt relaxed. We staked out our palapa every morning before breakfast to ensure the perfect spot. The continental breakfast offered a nice balance of choices. I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit, greek yogurt and homemade granola. We spent our days on the beach lingering in the sun and surf. The weather was perfect every day - 80's, low humidity and a constant tropical breeze. The beach was unbelievable - the sand was soft and white, the water was a breathtaking turquoise blue color and refreshing. The beachside cocktail service was a welcomed treat. Lunch alfresco at Pega Pega was enjoyable - the fish tacos were my favorite! We alternated our 5 dinners between The French Steakhouse and Ike's, alfresco again, of course and never felt like our options were limited. Overall, I was very impressed by the food at Manchebo - it far exceeded my expectations for resort dining! I visited Spa del Sol twice - once for a massage and again for a mud wrap. The facility was rustic and tranquil and the staff was attentive and professional. If you are looking for a relaxing and indulgent beach escape, I would highly recommend Machebo. I cannot wait to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach