This was my first trip to Aruba and I will definitely be back and it will most definitely be at Manchebo! My partner, friend and I we were looking to escape the brutal New England winter for fun in the sun and r n' r and Manchebo was the perfect destination. The resort is clean and intimate - it offers all of the amenities required for a relaxing and indulgent beach bum vacation (we went all inclusive). The staff is friendly and accommodating. At check in we were welcomed by refreshing mojitos and I instantly felt relaxed. We staked out our palapa every morning before breakfast to ensure the perfect spot. The continental breakfast offered a nice balance of choices. I particularly enjoyed the fresh fruit, greek yogurt and homemade granola. We spent our days on the beach lingering in the sun and surf. The weather was perfect every day - 80's, low humidity and a constant tropical breeze. The beach was unbelievable - the sand was soft and white, the water was a breathtaking turquoise blue color and refreshing. The beachside cocktail service was a welcomed treat. Lunch alfresco at Pega Pega was enjoyable - the fish tacos were my favorite! We alternated our 5 dinners between The French Steakhouse and Ike's, alfresco again, of course and never felt like our options were limited. Overall, I was very impressed by the food at Manchebo - it far exceeded my expectations for resort dining! I visited Spa del Sol twice - once for a massage and again for a mud wrap. The facility was rustic and tranquil and the staff was attentive and professional. If you are looking for a relaxing and indulgent beach escape, I would highly recommend Machebo. I cannot wait to return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach