Great beach - hard to imagine something better. Service is friendly, rooms are fine. Had the all-inclusive option - would say the food and drinks were average. It all comes fast, but the quality isn't anything super (that said, it was fine). If you go all-inclusive, you will probably get your money's worth. I think the more important point here is that the beach is great. I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach