Just returned from 10 days on the most beautiful beach in Aruba, clean white sand, easy to get into the ocean to jump the waves, plenty of space to relax and suntan, a perfect spot for fun and relaxation. The hotel is small and quaint, many updates in the rooms and on the property. The staff is eager to please...special mention..Diana, one of the waitress's, we were greeted each morning with a warm welcome, the daily newspaper and our coffee, always smiling and very pleasant. Carlos always with a big smile and hello, finding us the perfect beach spot for the chairs last but not least Victor, a smile as big as his personality.
We come for the beach, we return because of the service, we feel very comfortable there.
We will return next year..Thank you Manchebo for a wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The newly-renovated Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro and French Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, West Indies and Jetsetter so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach