Stayed at Manchebo for 8 nights for our honeymoon in ocean front room #73 (great view of the sea from the bed) ! Go there for the BEACH, it is magnificent. We explored other beaches but always ended up back to Manchebo. Perfect white sandy beach, no problem to get a sunbed, first row from the sea and nice cold drinks brought to you ! What would you more ? Massages ? Just in the hut next door, so good we had the couple massage twice ! Great Churrasco in the French Steakhouse with nice wine ! Get the all-inclusive, it's worth it ! People working there are friendly and efficient ! Basically i would say if you want a quiet, relaxing, far away from all holiday in low rise area... go there ! If not go somewhere else !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ultimate Caribbean vacation experience begins at our intimate, 2-story boutique resort located on the shores of majestic Eagle Beach, an ideal place for romantic and rejuvenating getaways. The Deluxe Ocean and Deluxe Garden View Rooms offer attention to details and amenities, including spa-like bathrooms offering a rain/waterfall shower. The wellness experience includes a beach-side exotic Caribbean-Balinese style spa offering a variety of massages, body treatments as well as yoga & Pilates classes and fitness room. Optional premium fully a-la-carte all-inclusive program available featuring Ike's Bistro, The Chophouse and Omakase Sushi Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manchebo Beach Resort And Spa
- Manchebo Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Manchebo Beach Resort & Spa Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach