This was our first visit to Aruba. My husband and I just spent six glorious nights and seven wonderful days at the Amsterdam Manor. Our one bedroom suite was perfect; a lovely terrace, comfy bed, plenty of hot water and great air conditioning. Our room was so clean! The beach is just so beautiful. Never crowded and plenty of lounges and lovely shady palapas. Awesome drinks at the beach bar! The resort is perfectly located at the end of the low rise area. We took the bus into town and the high rise district. Very convenient affordable way to get around the island. The food was so delicious at AM! Mangos was excellent and Passions dinner on the beach was magical! The staff is so helpful and friendly. Jennifer at the Front Desk is an absolute doll. All we have is praise for the resort and staff. We have already booked again for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotwire so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach