This was our first time to Aruba, and I can say we for sure want to come back, especially after our perfect week at Amsterdam Manor! We stayed Feb 28-March 7th.
We had a poolside/ocean view room, with a great kitchen. We went to Superfoods (a 3 block walk) and stocked up on snacks and drinks, which helped us save money during the day so we could splurge on delicious dinners. There's a microwave, stovetop, good size fridge (not those tiny boxes), and even a blender, which we took to making our own pina coladas daily to bring down to the beach (we brought insulated cups with us and a soft cooler).
The pallapas on the beach provided perfect shade when we got hot, and we never had a problem finding one, and we are not early risers either. The hotel also provides comfy rafts to use, which were awesome!
-The beach: I liked it so much more than the ones in the high rise area (we went down there for a snorkeling tour). Felt more tropical, unique, wayyyy less crowded, and better views.
-The staff was super friendly, the restaurants Mango's, and Passions were an absolute delight.
-The Arubus picks you up right out front to head downtown or into the high rise area with ease
-We did the movie night on the beach Wednesday night and that was super unique for us (and we got served popcorn)
-You can walk down to the Manchebo area and there are lots of restaurant choices there as well
Big shout out to the bartender Peter who kept happy hour drinks flowing, and always wanted us to be happy (which it was hard not to be!!!)
I'm depressed my vacation is over, but I know we will be back! Thank you, thank you, thank you for making our stay so fantastic!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach