My wife and I have had Aruba on our bucket list for a long time. We booked this hotel and the airfare (Delta from JFK) separately. From the moment we arrived we were treated very well. Our room was not quite ready when we arrived so the front desk watched our bags as we slipped into beach clothes using the lobby washroom. Welcome drink in hand we were pointed in the direction of the beach and the immediate amenities of the hotel.
A short time later we were shown to our room which was booked as a Superior Studio but we ended up getting a Two bedroom Suite upgrade without even asking (Room 201). Very impressed! Our suite was modern, spacious, and had all the comforts of home. Our house keeper was in our room daily and did a great job for us during our stay. We were always on the go while we were there and actually never seen her in our room. I actually made a point to ask who our housekeeper was so I could meet her and give her a nice tip.
Our room had a nice kitchen with all the basics. With the huge food store located so close we opted out of the AI package and looked after our own meals. We found it made perfect sense to cook breakfast in the room and then head to the pool. After, we would come back for a sandwich for lunch, shower up and head out to explore the island. Our dinners were always away from the hotel except our last night. The last night we had reservations at Passions on the beach. This is an experience you owe to yourself. We had an excellent meal here and some great pictures front row centre with the daily sunset.
After being on the island for a few days we came to realize just how nice it was to visit Palm Beach and then be able to leave all that behind and retreat to our quiet and peaceful hotel.
Kind of hard writing this review and letting you all know about this place, I would rather it be here for just my wife and I to enjoy. One thing for sure, If you book this property you will not be disappointed. We met a friend while in Aruba who said to us, First time visitor, "Welcome to Aruba" second time visitor, " Welcome back to Aruba" third time visitor, " Welcome home". We are working on getting back here real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach