We (2 adults, 2 kids, 10&12 years) had a Family room with 2 separate bedrooms, which was excellent. Kitchen Equipment is good, all you need. We also could have a look into a standard double room which we found very dark and small; no own balcony. We highly recommend to spend the extra Money for the appartment.
Beach is wonderful, Long, sandy, clean and even in holiday Season we always had deck chairs for all 4 of us; best Beach we have ever been in the caribean Sea.
Big Supermarkt is a 5 minutes Walk, you get there everything.
Bus stop to downtown at the Hotel (takes 10 minutes), no need for a car.
Hotel staff and management is very helpful and friendly.
Don't Miss the BBQ at Mangos,excellent Food!
There is nothing to complain, go there and enjoy...we will come back for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vacatia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach