My wife and I chose the Amsterdam Manor for our first trip to Aruba and we couldn't have been more pleased. We stayed 4 nights at the end of April. Upon check-in, we were presented with a complimentary rum punch, along with an unsolicited upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite...what a pleasant surprise! The room was on the 2nd floor and had fantastic views of the pool, courtyard, and most importantly, the beach. Throughout our stay, the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
During our visit, we made a trek to the high-rise resort district, which had some beautiful properties by all of the typical players, but there's something to be said for the personal experience at the Amsterdam Manor. Don't be concerned that the beach is across the street. It literally took less than 3 minutes to exit our room and plop down into a lounge chair on the beach. There is a crosswalk and the street has minimal traffic.
If we return to Aruba, there is no question that we will return to the Amsterdam Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach