I know some of you may ask why I gave this hotel a 5 star....
I know.. is not the Four Seasons... but they should have the Customer service this people have.
It is a small hotel with a "not too big pool" but with great people. I work for an Airline that travels to Aruba all the time. Our Crew Hotel is the Renaissance and I also stay at the Hyatt. Since the moment you enter this property they make you feel like home. ALL of their hotel employees are very polite and you notice that right away. Even thought we had to wait for our room they made sure we were comfortable and yes, they will give you a Welcome drink...
Our room B2 was great. Sooooo cute... high ceilings and full kitchen, but most important, VERY CLEAN. They have bigger rooms, but we did not need a huge room. Flat screen tvs, great furniture and lots of towels. A little table right outside your door for a morning coffee was just too cute.
The beach is right up front and it is a beautiful beach. Way better than Palm Beach. All chairs and towels are free for guest and not crowded at all. The Passions at the beach is right there and you can order drinks at the Beach Bar at any time.
The only bad thing I have say is that the drinks were very very very weak. I saw the bartender made my drink (rum and coke) and there was almost no rum in there... After almost seven drinks I was not even buzz. I love Lucy... she was funny and made me good drinks later. She will make you a good drink. :-) Do not miss the HAPPY HOUR. 2x1.
The food was great and not expensive at all. Did not try the breakfast, but I heard was good as well.
I travel for a living and I am always very honest about my comments. I stay at very expensive hotels and they should learn from this beautiful Amsterdam Manor. This hotel is a hidden gem in Aruba. I will make sure I tell all my co-workers about it.
I almost forgot... the internet is FREE.. and it is GREAT. They even have internet at the beach.
This hotel is very relaxing and great for couples. Very cute and comfortable, but most important... their lovely people will make your stay very nice.
Gracias Julio por ser tan nice con nosotros. :-) Thank you all the employees who were soooo nice to us. Great job. I will come back as soon a s I can.
To the rest of you... stay here.. you will not be disappointed .. you will fall in love with the Amsterdam manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Dutch colonial-style architecture and a Caribbean flair make the Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort a special place.....A small hideaway with the luxuries of a large resort, located on a premier beach, Eagle Beach. Warm, friendly personalized service, fine facilities and amenities create an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hotel Amsterdam Manor Beach
- Amsterdam Manor Aruba
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba/Palm - Eagle Beach