New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

$40.00*
and up
Explore Aruba Party Bus Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: This popular resort beach features the white sand and turquoise waters of an ideal Caribbean beach.
NY
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“What can you say about Eagle Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Rated one of the top world's beaches by all the travel magazines for a reason. Sugar sand, light surf, plenty of shady spots. Drinks and snacks available on the beach. Makes for a very nice day.

2 Thank gc914

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

I have a cool story......I was planning a trip for my mom and I and the Divi Divi tree was sort of my inspiration as well as my screensaver on the computer for a good 9 months. Every morning when I logged on to my computer, I would smile at the picture and say to myself I will get there one day. Well 9 months later, on 12/12/12 I had the chance to see this beautiful tree up close and personal. It was a very spiritual moment for me, one that I will never forget!

1 Thank IslandGal928
NY
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Armando's Kite Shack - Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

These guys are great! They are very patient with people like me who take awhile to get the hang of new things. I am now riding!!! Last year my son was riding after just 2 lessons but he could not join us this year in Aruba. My daughter took lessons as well and she progressed very nicely. Brandy, Edwardo, Janka, and Hendrik were the instructors we had, all of whom we found to be excellent and helped us progress at our own rate. They are extremely safety conscious and will not let you get into trouble. Now I wish there was someplace so convenient in the States nearby us where I could kitesurf in the summer. Guess I will have to wait until we return next year.

chicopee,ma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Eagle Beach is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

we have always loved Eagle Beach and think it is great. The beach is very clean. We did note that that the beach appears subjected to errosion over the years and storms. You have to get a spot early especially during high season at the resort we were at ie Costa Linda.

Franklin Ohio
177 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 190 helpful votes
“divi trees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

Divi trees on Eagle beach towards Palm beach .. we found parking right by the trees. This is the smaller low rise area .. and the beach seemed just as gorgeous as down the road at Palm beach area. love the prospective of the divi trees right on the beach.

Visited October 2012