Stayed 10 nights this time at the Hyatt Aruba and wasn't disappointed too much again. The staff is the greatest and really go out of their way to make you feel at home. From the front door staff to the concierge to the room housekeeping staff your visit at the Hyatt in Aruba is staff perfect. The returning guests are really what make your staff so wonderful . We made the mistake this year of spending a few days during the Washington Birthdays Week nightmare and were greeted by rude kids who had equally rude parents. Once they cleared out we then had to deal with an equally rude group from a Canadian Bank who didn't go into their pockets at all to tip pool staff for carrying and setting up their chairs and towels. They acted as if it was coming to them which is pretty disgraceful. The Aruba staff work on tips and these people didn't spend a dime to thank the staff. It was quite embarrassing to witness and made me wonder why the Hotel bothers to get revenues in this manner? This group was awful in their manners and had unlimited drink coupons which made their behavior even more suspect.
Yes, one has to get up early to get their choice of hut or umbrella, but it usually consists of social gatherings with others to discuss their stay, their restaurant selections, and their lives. It makes for some very lively conversations as some new guests found out. Seeing the same faces annually is always a good feeling for the most part.
The hotel rooms are going to be upgraded this year and some of the worn and stained carpeting will be replaced. The bathroom window situation has been resolved and the reality is how much time does one really spend in their rooms when they are in Aruba? Does it really matter what view you have? Not really!
We dined at Madame Janette and Screaming Eagle as well as Japegno, Chalet Suisse and Passions on the Beach which we found to be superb! The Aruba restaurants are quite pricey but serve some very quality meals. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to next year's stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an oasis of gracious elegance and warm hospitality. This jewel among beachfront hotels in Aruba offers a welcoming combination of superb amenities, ideal location and outstanding service. Discover countless ways to spend your days at our luxurious Aruba hotel and spa. Play tennis, relax on the white-sand beach, race down the waterslide, or pamper yourself at Stillwater Spa. Savor delicious cuisine from around the world. Take a chance in the casino. Whether you are looking for a fun-filled family vacation, a romantic getaway or a memorable business gathering, this year-round Palm Beach Aruba hotel destination is sure to delight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Hotel Palm/Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort And Casino Palm - Eagle Beach
- Hyatt Palm/Eagle Beach
- Palm/Eagle Beach Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Aruba